For the love of the game
Planning a super bowl party this year? Here are some snacking suggestions to keep your party going:
- It's still near the beginning of the year and some resolutioners may still be holding on. Have simple, healthy substitutions in your recipes if possible. You're guests will really appreciate it.
- Messy finger food can be part of the fun. But just in case some don't agree have wetnaps nearby.
- Keep the computer on so guests can access stats, vote in polls, and replay some of those multimillion dollar commercials.
- Take lots of photos and videos to send out post-party.
- Dress plastic containers up with team stickers and let guests take any extra food home.